Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hi again!

   This is just an update letting you know that I'm not dead (not that I'd expect you'd think that, seeing as it's only been about a week since I last updated, but you know...) and hoping that you had a great Christmas/holiday season!
   I sometimes wonder who I'm writing to when I update here, because my little page hit counter says that on an average day, this blog only gets 3-5 hits. Anyway, if you're reading this, I appreciate your taking the time to humor me.
   For the past few years, my dad has set up an ice skating rink in the yard, because it's not winter without ice skating, is it? Granted, my sister and I figure skate two to three times a week all year, but that's beside the point. The past few winters have been slightly depressing because we've hardly gotten any snow. I mean, it's New England, aren't we supposed to have several feet of it? Actually, it was snowing as I began typing this, but it seems to have gone away now (shows you how slow of a typist I am!). Right now, we're just waiting for the cold snap that's supposed to happen around New Year's so that we can fill up the rink and start skating!
   Speaking of skating (I could talk about that a lot, but I'll keep it brief), I'm in a skating show tomorrow night at our local rink, and I might show you pictures or videos of it, if you want. You've probably noticed how I only have a few pictures on here, and none of me. That's because I don't want an internet stalker. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I might post some pictures of my new Sherlock collages later today or tomorrow if I finish them. See you soon!

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment