Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm back (again)

I have no excuse. Sorry about that. But in other news, I got an awesome camera! It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3i and it's fantastic. 5/5 stars, seriously. I went on a five day camping trip and I have the most beautiful pictures that I have ever taken. The battery hasn't dropped below a full charge since I last plugged it it in over two weeks ago. I'm no camera expert, but it is really easy to use and takes great shots even with the simplest Auto mode.

Anyway. So ninth grade is over, I got A's in all my classes last semester, and summer has begun. Finally! I've decided to do what Fiona has done and try to do at least one post per week. I'll probably forget, but I'll try my best!

I'll show you some pictures from the last few weeks, shall I?

This is a sunset on July 5th:
The lens flare makes me feel like I'm in Star Trek (oh, that's another new obsession, by the way).

And another sunset because it was absolutely beautiful. I actually don't know who the girl in the picture is, but she was just standing on the rocks and I thought it was pretty (plus bonus lens flare).

This is one of our dogs, Dodger, in Quincy Market two weeks ago.

...And a flower in our yard. The Flower mode on the camera is fantastic. I have more pictures that show the tiny granules of pollen on the petals of some other flowers. There's a ton of detail.

I hope you liked them and I'll hopefully post more soon! Bye!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment