Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Miscellany

I never posted my pictures from the skating show on May first (whoops). I skated to the Sherlock music during the cabbie chase scene, but now I'm skating to "I am the Doctor" for my new test. I'm hoping to use my dress pattern to make a themed skating dress at some point, but I'm not that talented at sewing, so...

Also, have I ever mentioned that I have a bunny named Bluebell? Like the one in Sherlock except that he's a boy (I know, we got him from the MSPCA four years ago with that name). You can imagine my shock when I watched Baskervilles the first time to basically see my rabbit onscreen.

See?


Fun fact: This was my third shot with my new camera! It was the point where I realized that there were more effective modes for pets than just the auto. 

Okay.

There's not really any point to this post except that I keep thinking of things as I go along. So, ummm... what else?

Oh yeah! I'm hopefully going to be making Starfleet cupcakes tomorrow (maybe with Fiona!), so stay tuned. Goodnight!

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment